Company: CGWorld Learning Oy
Business ID: 3199100-3
Address: Eevastiinantie 14, 40500 Jyväskylä Finland
Telephone: +358 50 552 4892
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address)
- Game usage data (actions performed in the game, e.g. submitted answers and play time)
- User submitted content (learning packages created with Comprehension Game Creator)
How do we collect your data?
We collect data when you:
- Register online (personal identification information)
- Play the game (game usage data)
- Submit content with Comprehension Game Creator (user submitted content)
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Manage your account.
- Conduct research using your data.
- Improve our services.
We may share your data in an anonymized format with third parties (e.g. universities) for research purposes. Anonymized data will be deleted within five years of the completion of the research.
How do we store your data?
We store your data securely in Finland at servers hosted by IT Ihme (https://www.itihme.fi/yhteystiedot/). We follow good security practices such as using a firewall and encrypting data communication over the Internet.
We will store your data for now or until you request its removal. After requesting removal of your data and receiving a confirmation that it has been removed your data might still exist in database backups for a month, but we have a system in place that ensures your data won’t be used again even if a backup has to be used to restore data.
We don’t use collected data for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
You have the right to:
- Request a copy of your data.
- Request the removal of your data.
- Request rectification of your data.
Inquiries regarding collected data can be directed to the contact email address. Contacts concerning your account and collected data must be sent from the email address that is linked to your account. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
How to contact the appropriate authorities?
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact your national data protection authority.